[TriLUG] Modem Disconnect

John Warf jwarf at chatham.k12.nc.us
Mon Feb 23 14:47:54 EST 2004

This may be a little off topic for this group but here goes.

I have recently gotten a new Cisco access server and have users dialin in to
a pri circuit to access the internet from home.  I need a way to see exactly
who is online.  I also need a way to disconnect users that have idled past
there time or if all of my lines are full.

I can telnet into my access server to find my users but would like to just
be able to enter one command to login to the server and display my users
from my linux box.

I also need some software to disconnect users.  I would prefer it to be
free.  Any suggestions are greatly accepted.

John