[TriLUG] shell discussion

Ian Meyer ianmeyer at mac.com
Mon Feb 23 16:35:11 EST 2004

Wow, I was about to say the same thing and found this in my "TriLUG"
box. So yeah, I agree.

~Ian

What's that file that's attached you ask? Well, its my Gnu Privacy
Guard (GnuPG) signature that can be used to authenticate this email.
For more information, check out
http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/documentation/faqs.html