[TriLUG] speaking of pda's

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Thu Mar 11 10:54:19 EST 2004

I'm trying to find something that I can replace my laptop with. I don't use
the laptop much for anything but browsing and email/irc. Don't want to ahve
to carry it around that much.

Anyone have a Linux PDA suggestion? Even if it's an IPAQ that I'd have to
setup thats ok. I just know there someone out there that needs to sync both
Outlook and Evolution. Come on, I can't be the only one working in M$ and
living in Linux.