RTFM (was: VERPing and Personalization (was Re: [TriLUG] Ipta bles help))

Mark Wilson mrmoo1231 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 09:52:55 EST 2004

Speaking for myself, and perhaps other M$ refugees, a
lot of the FM's I've attempted to wrestle through are
written not as introductions to unfamiliar concepts,
but rather as reference guides to topics the reader is
assumed to already have some technical familiarity
with.  Since Windows deliberately shields a lot of
users from dealing with the technical nitty-gritty of
the hardware and technology it puts a pretty face on,
many of us had no idea how much we'd be "getting to
know" our computers, and there is no frame of
reference in place.

http://trilug.org/~chrish/trilug.asc

=====
--
Seek professional help!  Ask a librarian.