[TriLUG] conglomerate

Timothy A. Chagnon tchagnon at nc.rr.com
Thu May 13 12:29:57 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 10:44, Mike M wrote:
> Anybody using Conglomerate?

I tried it about 6 months ago doing DocBook stuff also.  IIRC it wasn't
very impressive or terribly useful, but I don't think it was aimed
specifically at DocBook then either.  I just use vi.  The documents I've
worked on only include config files and pics I don't have to edit.  I
just use one long file for the SGML.  You could change your filetype
settings in vim and specify the .sgml extention or a particular
directory to be typed as docbook.

-Tim
--
Timothy A. Chagnon <tchagnon at nc.rr.com>