[TriLUG] Job leads

Magnus Hedemark chrish at trilug.org
Tue Jun 1 12:06:33 EDT 2004

On Fri, 21 May 2004, Tanner Lovelace wrote:

> In case you haven't heard, there are several of us on the list who are
> looking for jobs at the moment.  If anyone has any software engineering
> job leads (C/C++/Java), please drop me a note offline.  I'd appreciate it.

I have been out of the loop for a bit but just wanted to say a couple of
things.

First of all, my thoughts and prayers go to the Oculan folks.  The
economy is getting better but it's still not as easy getting a good job as
it was a few years ago.

That said, if any of you are willing to relocate to the Philadelphia area,
please send your resumes to my work address (mhedemark at trueposition.com)
as my employer is currently hiring like gangbusters and there are a number
of positions posted internally that probably mesh well with the
qualifications of many Oculanders.  This runs the gammut of everything
from product development to support to project management and more.

Please don't email my trilug account right now as my Inbox puked again and
I have to find some time to clean it up.

--Magnus