[TriLUG] Last Call... Join Us for the Research Triangle Software Symposium coming to Raleigh/Durham on June 11-13th

Jay Zimmerman jzimmerman at bigskytechnology.com
Tue Jun 1 18:45:15 EDT 2004

Join Us for the Research Triangle Software Symposium coming to Raleigh/Durham on June 11-13th.  This software development conference focuses on Java, XML, Web Services, and open source.  There will be over forty sessions for you to choose from over the three day conference.  Attendance is limited to 200 so you can be assured  a great deal of one on one time with our speakers.  All sessions are highly technical and relevant.  You will not see any sales based presentations at RTSS 2004.  Please take advantage of our special rate of $625 per person available to all TriLUG members thru Friday, June 4th.  Be sure and use the discount code, "rtssjug625" when registering.  Go to www.nofluffjuststuff.com/2004-06-raleighdurham/index.jsp for additional information.

Thanks,

Jay Zimmerman
RTSS 2004 Symposium Director
www.nofluffjuststuff.com