[TriLUG] A job that was passed to me, out of my area, some of you may want to try for it.

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Fri Aug 20 12:44:55 EDT 2004

I think you're misunderstanding the request.  Roughly translated, I think it
says:

"We want someone with unreasonably high experience to devote themselves
full-time to this limited-time project, thereby kinking his career track
with a position too short-term to offer things like salary or benefits.  And
like it!"

~B