[TriLUG] Whitebox vs. CentOS?

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Mon Oct 18 09:53:57 EDT 2004

Aahhh, yes.  That was the other one that I could not remember.
Thanks for reminding me.

Any opinions from the group on differences between the two?

Since both are trying to be binary compatible with RHEL, can I assume
that any RH RPMs should install/run without any issues?

TIA,

Michael Thompson wrote:
> I've started using CentOS, mainly because I was told that Whitebox was
> maintained by a single individual, and CentOS was actually a group of
> people from all over.  Not entirely sure if this is true or not, or if
<snip>
> http://www.centos.org

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.           |  http://www.webperformancemonitoring.net

Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software