[TriLUG] Seeking someone to port a large commercial MS Access database application to theLAMP

Brandon Newport bnewport at appws.com
Tue Nov 23 09:12:19 EST 2004

I was just trying to save him some money....I actaully own a web design
company.   However, I am not in the Raleigh area.  I will let anyone
interested in the Raleign area speak first.  Gerry if you do not have any luck
finding someone locally.  I would be more than willing to discuss this with
you offline.  Feel free to email me directly.

-brandon