[TriLUG] anyone using yellowdog linux?

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 13:05:30 EST 2005

Well, there are analogous problems with older Intel architecture
machines as well.  For example there are "high density" PC133 sticks
which don't work on older machines for just this reason.  The last
time I looked at Intrex they sold "high density" modules which were
cheaper, and "low density" modules which were "more compatible."