[TriLUG] OT: referal and introduction fees

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Aug 4 08:37:57 EDT 2005

i generally take someone out to lunch, buy them a beer, carry over
doughnuts one morning or try to reciprocate with a lead.  however, i
avoid a finder's fee agreement and merely try to maintain personal
relationships instead of financial relationships.

regards,

jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.