[TriLUG] TiVo and Linux

Joel Ebel jbebel at mybox.org
Tue Jan 3 14:12:44 EST 2006

Being a Wiki, others might appreciate anything you could add to it if
it's helpful to their discussion.  For me, and for many other tivo
freaks, this is of little use, since I've had the ability to extract
shows long before Tivo made it a feature.  You can find a lot of other
discussion of tivo, including a little about ToGo extraction here:
http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43
That's the main repository of tivo hacking information.

Joel