[TriLUG] questions about open-Xchange

Chris Bullock cgbullock at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 21:33:39 EST 2006

we have outgrown our current mail server (post-fix, mailman squirrelmail) setup.  I am looking for a MS Exchange approach so that we can schedule appointments have a decent web interface etc.  Does anyone have any good or bad comments about open-Xchange?  My main concerns are what MTA is it using, alias configurations, mailing lists implementation. Any comments would be very helpful.

Please no comments relating to there is nothing wrong with a postfix/mailman/squirrelmail setup.
TIA,
chris