[TriLUG] Ethernet Question

Steve Kuekes steve at kuekes.homeip.net
Fri Jan 6 09:48:07 EST 2006

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't think its disk I/O.  The server
is an Athlon 2400+ with pretty fast SATA disks.  I can locally copy a
~700 mb iso is about 15 seconds from one file to another on the disk.

So the mystery continues.

--
Steve Kuekes

Insight Racing http://www.insightracing.org
Private Pilot: N9259R '95 Saratoga based at Sanford-Lee County Regional
(TTA)
email: skuekes at nc.rr.com