[TriLUG] appropriate use of privileged access to TriLUG-owned resources

Kevin Sonney kevin at sonney.com
Thu May 18 16:09:39 EDT 2006

Chris,

As a long time member of the LUG and former SC member yourself, I'm
sure contacted the SC directly so that they could, perhaps, address this
issue? If not, I would suggest that you go through that path first
before airing your grievances publically next time.

However, I do agree that the idea that "I'm the SysAdmin, Deal with it"
is the wrong attitude for a member-driven group unless there is prior
justification based on the actions and attitudes of the member in
question. I'm sure that you've NEVER done anything to justify bot privs
being revoked on #trilug.

--
-- Kevin Sonney
-- kevin at sonney.com
-- ksonney at gmail.com
-- ICQ: 4855069
-- AIM: ksonney
-- CACert Assurer
-- GPG : 1024D/320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC  6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9
 "Think for yourself and Question Authority" -- Timothy Leary
 (1920-1996)