[TriLUG] HDTV card

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Tue Feb 20 13:45:29 EST 2007

The HDHomeRun tunes the channels (comes with a command line tool, but
MythTV has support for it also). The device only does HD (over the
air and QAM) and just streams the data over the network. I think only
1 client can read each stream at a time, but two different clients
can stream from the device at the same time. Not sure about internal
buffering.

You might get more answers on the forum.

http://www.silicondust.com/forum/index.php

John