[TriLUG] Job Post - Junior/Mid SysAdmin for Cisco

Jos Purvis purvis at melete.org
Thu May 31 16:39:02 EDT 2007

We're looking for a junior-to-mid-grade systems geek to provide
systems support for our PKI team. Ideal candidate must grok Windows as
well as Linux & Solaris; system installation, scripting, and backups
are all part of the daily fare. Basic knowledge of PKI and encryption
is important, but the biggest thing is to know where to find the
answers when you don't know them--you don't need to know it all, you
just need to know how to find it and be willing to figure it out!

We're an extremely close-knit team within a close-knit organization,
so we're looking for someone that knows how to work hard and play
hard.

More info? Check here:
    http://www.cisco.apply2jobs.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=753042

    --Jos