[TriLUG] ubuntu 7.04 desktop - caps lock key not working

Sean Myers smyers at americanri.com
Fri Jun 1 11:27:58 EDT 2007

My capslock key doesn't work in the text ttys, exactly as described in
the original email.

I hate the caps lock key, and commonly make it do other things, so I
hadn't noticed this until now.

That said, I am running 7.04 Desktop with the latest updates.

- --
Sean Myers
System Administrator
American Research Institute