[TriLUG] Time to Fork TriLUG?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Aug 13 16:47:27 EDT 2007

http://www.triangleopensource.org was formed not as a fork but rather as a
complement to TriLUG.  I have perfect attendance at our Triangle Open Source
meetings where we are currently focused on Ubuntu.  In contrast, I have been
to one TriLUG meeting.

There is only so much time to go around.  One must pick and choose.  Woe be
to those that make the wrong choices.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Connecting You to the World since 1997

Specializing in the design, sales, installation, and support of today's
technology for small to mid-sized markets, we also focus on both commercial
and industrial networks for PCs and phones. Now in our tenth year, the
company began with deploying video, voice and data communications systems in
the Triangle region, which we continue to do today.

Behalf Of Magnus