[TriLUG] evolution's display of sent mail's not working so great

Andrew Ball anball at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 20:38:42 EDT 2007

Soo, I'm a bit annoyed that I often don't see any sent mail in Evolution, or
at
least don't see it for a long time -- neither in the local sent folder, nor
in the Sent
or Sent-mail folders associated with my UNC IMAP account.

I used to have problems seeing sent messages with my IBM LTC IMAP account --
they
would show up eventually in the local folders, but it would take them a long
time
to show up.

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot what's going on? This is on Ubuntu Feisty
Fawn,
Evolution version 2.10.1.

I'm using an IMAP server and SMTP server from UNC, with some oddness, since
claim to be adball at cs.unc.edu when the IMAP server likely thinks that I'm
adball at email.unc.edu.  The CS dept's mail server forwards my mail to the UNC

IMAP one.  That shouldn't matter though, right?

Thanks for your help,
Andrew