[TriLUG] One Laptop Per Child

sholton sholton at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 19 07:02:46 EST 2007

Shawn Hood wrote:
> I urge you to visit < http://www.laptopgiving.org >.  Everything you want to
> know, including technical specs, are available.  If you make the decision to
> make this incredible investment, please let me know!  I would love to know
> of others who concur that this is likely the most innovative and all-around
> best goodwill effort in some time.
>
> For those of you who are interested in the laptop and may consider a
> donation later,  I'll let you know as soon as I get mine in!

Shawn or others:

I placed an order for 6 (give 3 get 3) early on November 12 by phone but haven't
heard anything back about them.

I'd like to know if those who have requested one have received a confirmation
note, had a credit card charged, etc.

I'd hate to have this one-time opportunity be missed over simple miscommunication.

--
Steve Holton
sholton at mindspring.com