[TriLUG] OT: RSA Securid - how does it work?

Kevin Flanagan flanagannc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 22:18:52 EDT 2008

To get the fob from paypal, go to paypal.com/securitykey
<http://paypal.com/securitykey>

The one you have from work won't work, the tokens really can't be used
for more than one thing just yet.  However that is coming, Verisign is
one of a group of vendors that will tie tokens to OpenID providers.  I
would keep an eye out for that.

Kevin