[TriLUG] and free dns hosting

stan briggs stanbriggs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 14:00:29 EDT 2008

all,

my question about domain registrars brought up another question. tim
mentioned dynDNS. who uses good (and free) dns hosting that they want to
talk about.

i use ZoneEdit.com. there is a limit of 5 domains (per login). the really
cool thing is that not only do you get what appears to be complete control
over your dns server entries but they've got a dynamic DNS capability that's
included.

so, who do you use?

stan

--