[TriLUG] OT: Website Administrator position

David Reid drreid3 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 15:05:32 EDT 2008

Hey All,

I have been shifting my church from a webmaster/gatekeeper model where
that person does everything related to the site, to a webmaster/multiple
content editors (mostly non-technical people) model with WordPress for a
realtively simple site.

It is going well so far, but as I have just started training the dozen
or so content editors, it's too early to tell how successful the move
will be.

I found that cmsmatrix.org is useful for comparing and paring down to a
reasonable number the many CMSs available.

-David