[TriLUG] Javascript.. why?

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Mon Dec 15 13:51:30 EST 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Allen Freeman <knieveltech at yahoo.com> wrote:
> What you're describing is an edge case. Most mobile devices and all personal computers have the ability to parse javascript more or less as intended.

Link please? I just got a new blackberry curve about a month ago and
the browser it shipped with had javascript disabled by default. My
dad's new phone will also "browse the web" but doesn't do javascript
by default either. Just because they *can* parse javascript doesn't
mean it's pleasant.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"Small acts of humanity amid the chaos of inhumanity provide hope. But