[TriLUG] New Vista laptop needs Linux

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Wed Dec 17 09:15:17 EST 2008

Ihmo, if you're going to use the "livecd", then you should be allowed.
But to wipe Windows off the machine without putting it back in its
original state ...I'd also tell you to leave my store. I've had no
issues booting LiveCDs at any of the local area places I've been
(BestBuy, BJ's, Circuit City ...etc).