[TriLUG] pxe thin client

Clay Stuckey claystuckey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 13:58:29 EST 2009

OK before we all get in a pissing match, This is going in an environment
where I have to pass a security audit. this means it has to be usable
and I can not make it easy for unauthorized access to any system.

If anyone has suggestions for tools they have used in the past to
provide thin client connectivity to a linux desktop, I would welcome any
suggetions.