[TriLUG] RTP Local cable-pulling company

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Jan 6 11:51:33 EST 2010

3 hrs for 30 drops? No way unless you are running multiple crews. You
are looking closer to 120 hrs.

I would not touch it.

Regards,

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks tel: 919-838-1672 x111 cell: 919-606-1772

Web: http://www.neuserivernetworks.com Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/neuse Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/neuseriver Twitter: http://twitter.com/neuse

Customer Service/Support: Call hotline at 919-838-1672 x117, send email
to support at neuserivernetworks.com or visit
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com/support