[TriLUG] RTP Local cable-pulling company

Dave Hostetler hostetler.david at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 09:32:59 EST 2010

If you just wanted the wire "stubbed out" meaning that the ends would be hanging unterminated from the ceiling and out of the box in the wall, I would guess you could take about one third of Jim's time.  Most of the time will be spent in terminating the wires and punching down a patch panel.  If you're willing to do the work yourself, you will not save time, but you may save some money.

Dave