[TriLUG] Openings at NetApp (QA and QA manager)

Maxwell Spangler maxlists at maxwellspangler.com
Sat Jan 22 00:02:12 EST 2011

I want to comppliment Rodney on this job posting.

It's sincere, simple yet comprehensive, describes the work and
environment and makes you interested in more.

I suspect if he stood up at a meeting and talked like this you'd be
interested and asking questions.

I really wish more people would describe jobs *opportunities* like this.
It would help them find more talent, help the talent find more jobs, and
we'd all be a lot happier.

I work in QA now and if I wasn't happy (and far away) I would be
investigating this based on the quality posting.

Thanks, Rodney!

--
Maxwell Spangler
        Linux System Administration / Computing Services