[TriLUG] Upcoming vote on TriLUG non-profit status

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Thu Feb 3 14:51:25 EST 2011

On Thu, 3 Feb 2011, Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:

> I see the Eno River Festival
.
.
> I'm not sure what we'd do there.

how about

o any of the demos that were shown at the TriLUG meeting in
Nov 2010 at Spatplace eg (the one's I looked at)

 	Rockbox for mp3 players

 	Linux sound/music eg audacity

 	winxp running under Virtual Box on Linux

o arduino

o demo/hand out live CDs

o (possibly) a webclient/mailclient running under a liveCD
(so not to mess up anyone's real setup). I expect everyone
has a cell phone and wouldn't need this nowadays

Joe