[TriLUG] Cost of creating small company web site

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 10:15:12 EST 2011

Thanks Justis,

Here are some examples of what I am looking for (with our own company branding of course...)

http://www.lek.com/

http://www.doranconsulting.com/default.aspx

http://www.coretechnologies.com/

http://www.authenticityconsulting.com/

In my opinion, these are rather simple and to the point.  This is what I had in mind...

Thanks,

-Ron