[TriLUG] Presentation software for TriLUG meetings

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Thu Apr 5 11:21:59 EDT 2012

Hey people,
If you have been attending the TriLUG monthly meetings you may have
noticed that I have been putting up slides during the general business
section before the talks.

I am using LibreOffice Presentation and I would like to improve the
visual quality of the slides.  I have stuffed around with the current
set of templates and I haven't found anything that I liked.  I have
also tried to create my own template, and I am still not happy.

* If you use LibreOffice with custom templates, can you help me create
a TriLUG themed template ?
* If you use another open source presentation package, can you
convince me to switch ?

Bill