[TriLUG] first post: looking for basic Linux course

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 10:19:34 EDT 2012

I suggest building a Linux system from scratch. Any distro would work,
but here's
info from LFS.
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/

Bash-Scripting
http://tldp.org/LDP/abs/html/

Building a system from the ground/up (and with no X installed)
worked for me early on. That, and a copy of Linux in a Nutshell.

Have fun.