[TriLUG] OT: PT One tech issue from tonight's debate

Chris Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Sat Oct 20 17:36:02 EDT 2012

On 10/20/2012 4:51 AM, Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:
> Chris Merrill thinks that if something is wrong you should move too. This doesn't scale. You can't
> abandon a place because you aren't prepared to fix the problems. Using that approach, soon nowhere
> will be fit to live. To fix problems, first you have to make people aware that they exist.

That is NOT what I said. I suggested that YOU might consider moving. You seem to have an
exceptionally long list of complaints - many of which are very difficult to fix. If I had a list
that long, that's what I'd do.  For me, it makes more sense to move to a place you like then to
pursue a long and difficult battle to change an area to your desires.  A battle that you are likely
to loose because the area is already populated with people who like it the way it is.

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services