[TriLUG] Dear lazyweb^WTriLUG, Laptop suggestions?

Aaron Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Thu Jan 3 17:06:38 EST 2013

Igor, with your required feature set, you're definitely into Macbook
Pro territory.  For me, I don't require those things, almost
everything I actually work on is off the machine.  As a benefit, I get
to enjoy the lighter weight of the Air.  The 13" MBP Retina model is
~4lbs.  The 15" is ~4.5lbs.  My air is 2.3lbs.

I *think* the MBP has two thunderbolt ports, thus you can run regular
dual displays on the cheap with two of these adapters:
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=104&cp_id=10428&cs_id=1042802&p_id=5106&seq=1&format=4#feedback