[TriLUG] inBloom Camp and Free Codeathon event - March 23-24

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Fri Mar 15 14:29:07 EDT 2013

Good evening TriLUG,

I am reaching out to the  developer communities in the Triangle area
regarding an upcoming Free Codeathon being held in the Durham
Convention Center, March 23  - 24th.  Our weekend brings educators and
developers together in a joint inBloom Camp and Codeathon event.

During the weekend the top 3 applications created will win:
o   1st Place:  $2000 cash prize and $1000 in Amazon Web Services and
4 hours with an AWS Solution Architect.
o   2nd Place: $1000 cash prize and $500 in Amazon Web Services and 1
hour with an AWS Solution Architect.
o   3rd Place: $500 cash prize and $500 in Amazon Web Services and 1
hour with an AWS Solution Architect.

I am contacting you in the hopes that you might know developers in the
area who would be interested in participating.  For information and
registration details, please check out
http://inbloomcampraleigh-outreach.eventbrite.com

Thanks for your time!  I hope you are able to share this with the many
talented developers in the area.

Marsha

Marsha Lawson (camps at inbloomorg)