[TriLUG] Have A Job.

Gary Little gary.j.little at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 17:18:01 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I mentioned some openings we have at the previous TriLUG meeting.  For
anyone interested here they are

a) We have several openings for senior support people.

We're primarily looking for folks with VMware backgrounds since our
customers are mostly using VMware at the moment.

b)  We also have openings for QA and System Test people.

Again, we're looking for some VMware experience, together with
storage/distributed systems experience.

The company we work for is Nutanix - it's based in San Jose, and we are in
the process of opening and staffing the RTP office, which is based at
I40/55.

In a nutshell, our core IP is a scalable, distributed filesystem -
 optimized for virtual machines.  It provides the basis of our "complete
cluster" solution which uses commodity hardware to provide a
google/facebook like datacenter architecture for enterprise customers.

Please PM me if you would like more details.

http://www.nutanix.com/careers/current-openings/