[TriLUG] OT: 16 Port Managed/UnManaged Switch

Chris Bullock cgbullock at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 16:19:14 EDT 2013

We use the higher end HP procurves at the office (no Cisco at all).  They have some really good inexpensive products for your use.  They have a lot of fan less models, so they are quiet, and POE if you're looking for any WAPs and don't want to run power.  Not to mention their products have a standard lifetime warranty included with next day replacement.