[TriLUG] Windows 7 - permissions

Jeremy Davis jeremydavis at jeremydavis.biz
Wed Mar 19 22:02:44 EDT 2014

Being a Linux group and all, your question about Windows 7 hell might be
more enthusiastically answered by one of the following groups:

Microsoft Office User Group (TriMOUG) -
http://www.meetup.com/Triangle-Microsoft-Office-Users-Group-TriMOUG/

Triangle .NET User Group (TriNUG) -
http://www.meetup.com/TRINUG/events/calendar/?scroll=true

Microsoft Project User Group (MPUG) - http://www.mpug.com

Raleigh Windows App Developers -
http://www.meetup.com/Raleigh-Windows-App-Developers/

SharePoint (TriNUG) - http://www.meetup.com/TRISPUG/

Research Triangle PowerShell Users Group -
http://www.meetup.com/Research-Triangle-PowerShell-Users-Group/