[TriLUG] Aug 15-16 Cryptolina Bitcoin Expo - gratis booth and discount promo code

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 23:39:59 EDT 2014

Hey folks, recently on LinkedIn, I somehow met Dan Spuller, organizer of
Cryptolina which is coming soon to the Raleigh Convention Center. I became
a media partner via the Triangle Career Development Newsletter, which I
have been publishing for nearly a year now. Dan gave me a 15% off discount
code to share with my newsletter subscribers and any local groups I am
associated with.

He also gave me a gratis booth! I will be promoting subscriptions to my
newsletter, but also would like to promote awareness of BarCampRDU and some
of the local groups. So if anyone has any swag or informational fliers to
hand out, let me know.

Also, anyone who would like to speak at the event, let me know. They can
still fit a couple more.

=====================
Here is the code from Dan:
"Jeremy, as we discussed earlier, we have created a Promo Code for your
readers:
The Code is: TCDN2014

This will give 15% off the standard admission price."

=====================

Cryptolina 2014 - August 15th-16th at the Raleigh Convention Center - GET
TICKETS AT CRYPTOLINA.COM

The Cryptolina Bitcoin Expo is a must attend event for individuals and
businesses who want to hear from the Industry leaders in Bitcoin and
Bitcoin Crowdfunding. This is the Carolinas first event bringing together
entrepreneurs, startups, crowdfunders, VC and angel investors, financial
professionals, students, enthusiasts, and newly interested people who are
looking to network and learn about the emerging digital currency industry.
Pay with Bitcoin, or use promo code: __________ for a 15% discount on
EventBrite!

Cheers!

--