[TriLUG] Nooelec experience

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Sep 12 15:18:53 EDT 2014

Ouch.

You might bang on the HackRF creators
<https://greatscottgadgets.com/hackrf/> directly to see what's going on
with this supplier. They would be in the perfect position to let you
know (in a very PC, legally inhibited way) just what the situation is
with this distributor of their product. The creator of this hardware was
on "The Amp Hour" recently and he didn't have the nervous sound one
would expect if he was connected to a big ripoff. Good luck!!

-Pete