[TriLUG] Nooelec experience

Steve Pinkham steve.pinkham at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 17:24:42 EDT 2014

I've bought from nooelec before, had a good experience. I also bought
the hackRF through Kickstarter, and the order was fufilled through nooelec.

The hackRF was delayed multiple times, I was one of the first backers on
kickstarter and only received mine a week ago.  That's unfortunately
about par for the course for kickstarter.  Michael Ossmann said all
preorders left to be shipped to resellers on Aug 28, and nooelec is
fufilling all the kickstarter orders as well as many preorders.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mossmann/hackrf-an-open-source-sdr-platform/posts/968358

It's unfortunate you didn't get the status updates that kickstarter
backers got, and that that has escalated your disagreement with them.
Hopefully they will be fufilling your order soon, but it's hard to say
with the actions that have already been taken.

Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help in any way.

Steve

--
 | Steven Pinkham, Security Consultant    |
 | http://www.mavensecurity.com           |