[TriLUG] Childproofing

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Mon Nov 10 10:20:03 EST 2014

The solution IMO is that all major video sites should require text or meta
rating information for every video.  Failing to do so they get blocked by
most content filters.

Again with MediaBrowser we also set that up so that if anything in our
library does not have a rating at all (it is missing) it automatically
blocks it form the kids profile.

Ken