[TriLUG] TWBC customer owned modems

Wes Garrison wes at xitechusa.com
Wed Jan 7 16:10:29 EST 2015

I'll take it if you can't use it.

I think they will replace the Ubee with a Motorola even if they won't let
you use your own.

They have stopped giving out the Ubees for BC customers, I believe.

Wesley S. Garrison
Network Engineer
Xitech Communications, Inc.
phone:  (919) 260-0803
pager:   (919) 869-1744
fax:       (919) 932-5051
"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from email."