[TriLUG] SpamAssassin + ??? + Postfix == PROFIT!!

Brian Henning bhenning at pineinst.com
Fri Jan 9 12:44:09 EST 2015

...where PROFIT == spam reported in digest form.

To elaborate:

With a past employer, company e-mail was spam-filtered by a service that would quarantine spam without delivering it and send a daily digest of senders/subjects of newly-quarantined items.  That e-mail would contain a link to a web page where I could delete, deliver, and/or whitelist each message.

As my personal SpamAssassin-guarded e-mail addresses have grown in spam-reception volume, eyeballing the Junk folder for false-positives is getting more and more daunting.  I'm looking for a mechanism that will quarantine messages that SpamAssassin has flagged, report them to me on a daily basis sorted by score and subject in a single digest e-mail, and allow me to delete, deliver, and/or whitelist (or blacklist) senders from a web interface.

What package(s) would you folks recommend to accomplish this?  Postfix is my MTA, if that's relevant.  I'd be thrilled if it used an RDBMS for storage and configs but that's not a requirement.

Thanks!
-Brian