[TriLUG] cut the TV cable

bak via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jun 30 13:27:45 EDT 2015

How have you been digitizing blu-rays? With 4TB drives to be had for a song, I’m seriously considering it. It would also be great not to have to deal with blu-ray hoo-hah and booting up my PS3 and having nine firmware upgrades just because I want to watch a movie. It’s worse than DVDs ever were.

—bak