[TriLUG] Router recommendations

Peter Neilson via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jul 3 08:55:11 EDT 2015

Thanks. I'm not using ac right now, but it's hard to predict things,
especially about the future. Apparently if I order a C7 off "Amazon" I'll
get a Ver 2, not a Ver 1, according to words I've seen floating in
webspace.

One thing that I have learned is that tech advice from brick-and-mortar
store people is almost invariably less than worthless. The sole exception
is Intrex.