[TriLUG] Anyone pay their raleigh utility bill on line?

Roger W. Broseus via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Feb 17 14:55:06 EST 2016

Don't feel special: in DC, the Pepco web page doesn't work well in Firefox: I
have to resort to using Epiphany. To their credit, the feature to program
one's thermostat for timed set-backs, is nice.

I gave up on their customer support about such issues: it was a never-ending
circle of frustration, dealing with Pepco and their web support contractor.

--
Roger W. Broseus - Linux User
     Email: RogerB at bronord.com
     Web Site: www.bronord.com